Sycamore High School Senior | Senior Portraits
Meet Grace, a Sycamore High School senior! I loved getting to know Grace and helping to tell her senior story. Before each senior session, I love to ask them questions to get to know them better. Check out her interview!
- What is your favorite subject in school? Why? (except for lunch…we all love lunch!) . I like english because I like not having certain structure when it comes to writing and doing other things. I feel more free in that class than I do in other classes like math.
- Are you in any clubs or organizations at school? Have you won any awards or have you been recognized for achievements? I’m a section leader in marching band currently. I’ve played varsity for volleyball although I don’t play anymore. I have gotten division one in solo and ensemble before.
- High School life can be super busy! But, when you do get a some down time, what is your favorite thing to do? How do you spend your free time?I like to hang out with friends and go out to dinner or lunch with them. I also like to read and binge watch tv on Netflix.
- Do you have any hobbies or fun talents?? I like to make 3-d puzzles and build landmarks out of legos. I like to ride my bike in the summer. I enjoy driving and listening to music.
- When you were little, did you have an idea of what you wanted to be when you grow up? Has that changed now that you’re a senior? When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian because I loved animals. However, now I want to do something in the fields of psychology or criminology like a criminal profiler.
- How would your friends describe your personality? Grace’s friend Clare says, “You are witty, energetic, you are a leader and you always are in on what’s up, you are always looking to have fun, you love music and jamming and expressing what you think.”
- How have your parents shaped who you are? l think my parents contributed a lot to who I am today. I definitely got my good humor from them. They have always been there for me in all of my endeavors. I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do without them in college.
Grace has a BIG future ahead of her! I know there are great things coming her way!
Are you looking for a Sycamore High School Senior photographer? I would love to work with you to tell your senior year story. Get in touch by filling out the contact form above.