Sycamore High School Senior
Meet Grace, a Sycamore High School senior! I loved getting to know Grace and helping to tell her senior story. Before each senior session, I love to ask them questions to get to know them better. Check out her interview!
- What is your favorite subject in school? Why? (except for lunch…we all love lunch!) . I like English because I like not having a certain structure when it comes to writing and doing other things. I feel freer in that class than I do in other classes like math.
- Are you in any clubs or organizations at school? Have you won any awards or have you been recognized for achievements? I’m a section leader in the marching band currently. I’ve played varsity for volleyball although I don’t play anymore. I have gotten division one in solo and ensemble before.
- High School life can be super busy! But, when you do get some downtime, what is your favorite thing to do? How do you spend your free time? I like to hang out with friends and go out to dinner or lunch with them. I also like to read and binge-watch tv on Netflix.
- Do you have any hobbies or fun talents?? I like to make 3-d puzzles and build landmarks out of legos. I like to ride my bike in the summer. I enjoy driving and listening to music.
- When you were little, did you have an idea of what you wanted to be when you grow up? Has that changed now that you’re a senior? When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian because I loved animals. However, now I want to do something in the fields of psychology or criminology like a criminal profiler.
- How would your friends describe your personality? Grace’s friend Clare says, “You are witty, energetic, you are a leader and you always are in on what’s up, you are always looking to have fun, you love music and jamming and expressing what you think.”
- Have your parents shaped who you are? How? l think my parents contributed a lot to who I am today. I definitely got my good humor from them. They have always been there for me in all of my endeavors. I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do without them in college.
Grace has a BIG future ahead of her! I know there are great things coming her way!
Looking for a Sycamore High School Senior photographer? I would love to work with you to tell your senior year story. Get in touch by filling out the contact form above.